Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Day Photos

I've been sick the last few days, hardly able to complete any of my tasks getting ready to lay Madeleine to rest. These are things hard for me to let go and delegate like her program, the readings for the mass, the photos. And in doing these as best I can before time runs out, I wanted to share what makes me cry, happy tears and miss her tears.
Christmas Eve ~ Vazquez Family

Mama's Angels

Merry Christmas!!!

Big sister shows Madeleine her toy

New Present

yay for new toys

Shaking her candy in happiness

Daddy's special gift

Christmas dinner
Until we meet again my love, my angel, Mommy & Daddy and sis miss you tons. Have fun with Grandpa.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of all of you. I can't by any means say I "know" what you all are going through. I can only imagine and even at that I know I can't even come close to the pain you all feel right now so I continue to pray and ask God to bring healing for you all. We give praise to God and send our love for Jeff, Veronica, and Annalise. Madeleine will be forever in our hearts and memories. Uncle Ralph

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to believe her last days were around the corner... she looks so happy and content to be in your arms- almost praying like a little angel in one pic, smiling at her sis in another. It breaks my heart, yet there is peace in these photos of her and your family. I am amazed at the gift you and Jeff gave Madeleine and Annalise- the memories of a joyful family Christmas full and overflowing with love. And perhaps it was her gift back to you, among so many others. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww....she is soooo prette....and look at big sister....BIG sister holy cow what do you feed that kid....she is going to be taller than you by the time she is five...love the photos...beautiful family....Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of your mommy, daddy and big sister. Give them peace. I can´t imagine going trough the things you´ve been trough, you were so strong, but it´s time to rest now in the arms of Jesus perfect little baby.

    ReplyDelete