Monday, February 25, 2013

A Letter to Madeleine


We miss you so much Precious!!
We talked about you a lot today. Sister told me more than once that she needs you. I told her I need you too. I can't listen to the audio on these videos.... I literally can't breathe if I do. It still just hurts too too too much. But that's ok; I would live with this pain forever and ever if it meant you did not hurt ever again. And I know you don't. We got a new special book that sister and I read together. It's called Mommy Please Don't Cry, there are no tears in heaven. Sister likes to tell me that when she sees I'm sad. I appreciate her help more than ever now. She helps me to get up and get on with each day. One day she will understand how she saved me during this time of missing you. I miss you baby, I love you so much. I can't wait to get to you. Love you my Sunshine. kiss kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment