Monday, January 9, 2012

The blog is live!

Wow, we are amazed and overwhelmed at the support we are receiving from so many far and wide! Thank you!
I appreciate everyone that has reached out to us. Feel free to post a comment or ask a question that I can address.

CCS is something that has come up. In California CCS is an insurance for children with chronic conditions - that is, IF you don't have an HMO. Because Madeleine is covered under an HMO, we have been denied for CCS assistance. Our case workers are coordinating with us to see if we have other options to help get her additional medical coverage and/or grants to help pay for her care. As of now, we can't qualify. Hopefully that changes! And when it does, I will share the blessed news with everybody!

We have enjoyed these last two days at home with our kids. Home is where your heart is! And it feels so good to be home, to sleep in our beds, to play with our toys, to be in the familiar and watch TV! We will be readmitted tomorrow [Tuesday]. Thank you again for your prayers, blessings, sharing Madeleine's story, and for your donations!!! I'm overwhelmed that there still are amazing, caring people :)
Much love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. We love you guys very much and I am so proud to call you my friend. You have shown such strength and courage for your daughters. They are very blessed to have such wonderful and caring parents. As I have said about a hundred times, you let me know if you need ANYTHING....I am only an hours plane flight away :) XOXO Shawn

    ReplyDelete