Monday, January 16, 2012

A happy baby

We're almost done with chemo infusions and Madeleine is doing really well. The medicines are working, the last and yuckiest of them will be infused tonight. Daddy has been our rock, helping us both cope with her flu-like symptoms day and throughout the nights and reminding me that as she experiences the side effects, the tumor is getting a good whooping as well. The Drs have said her counts are better than they expect for this stage of treatment & she will likely be getting her first blood transfusion tomorrow. We continue to pray for her constantly, that the chemo shrinks the tumor faster than anticipated and she can have the surgery sooner than later. As of today, Madeleine is resting now & feeling okay. Thank you baby Jesus!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome news. Still praying.
    Ryana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update and we stand in agreement with you for rapid healing and recovery for Madeleine. Everyone that has seen her picture has told me what a beautiful baby she is. Jeff thanks for being the rock as you all go through this trial.
    "heal me, O Lord and I will be healed;
    Save me me and I will be saved,
    For you are my praise." Jer.17:14.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad to hear the good news...continuing to pray for her and you guys as well. sending you lots of love!

    ReplyDelete