Sunday, April 28, 2013

Dear Madeleine

 NEGU Gala
Dear Madeleine Baby, mommy couldn't wait to come see you today!! I was so proud last night, you were my Shining Star!! Seeing your pictures on the big screen at the Gala took my breath away. I gasped as I saw your sweet, smiling face, and with tears I snapped a quick picture before Daddy and I went to the stage and did a Pay It Forward to another family, selecting a magic #42 to bless another kid fighting cancer, to bring them joy and support, just like they did for us. I know God has put Jessie's family in our lives. Everything they do is for kids like you and Jessie. I'm so proud to be your Momma. Of course I'd give it all up to have you. Sometimes I think that's one reason you had to go; because I couldn't give as much or love as much if you were still here. You were my life!!!! I miss you terribly!!! God tries to remind me that you are safer and healthier than ever there with Him, not to worry because you're in paradise. I know, I know. It will never be enough though to take away the heartbreak I have because you had to go so soon. I miss you every minute of every day. I know we have to keep living, cause that's the only way I can get to you!!!


I miss you crazy bad Baby, but I know tomorrow will be better and we'll be together again. I love you!!!!



This week's flowers for you Baby

2 comments:

  1. Were you at the together in his arms gala?? Gabriel and I were there too. I wish we would have seen you there. You are still and always in our prayers. Love,Gabriel and Nanette Vazquez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Nanette we attended the Jessie Rees Foundation NEGU Gala. So hard because we really wanted to be at both!! Thank you so much for going and for your support! love you all!

      Delete